Tag meaning?

More
6 years 5 months ago #2989 by rITz_^
First up all Hello guys !! :woohoo: Glad to be back on forum :woohoo: :woohoo:
Its just my attempt to keep our forum interaction active from my side :P
Moving towards topic , ;)
-=|xYThe|=- what does it means? :huh: :huh:
I have been playing in Mb since 2012 but yet i dont know what it stand for or its just a tag with no meaning :silly:
so hope i get my ans here :P
And guys server pe bhi mila karo yaroo ! jab me free rehta hu sab busy :whistle: :whistle:
hope to see you guys at servers soon
grammar check karlena :rofl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, hkm_93, BOT_KILL, DOOM, XTREMIST

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #2990 by XTREMIST
Even I also wanted to know about the tag meaning ... :P :P :rofl: :rofl:

Regards
XTREMIST -=|xYThe|=-

More
6 years 5 months ago #2992 by Bhargav
Never Thought Of it However now looking forward to this topic.
No wonder Only frank can answer this :D
So lets wait for his reply :P

Regards
BHARGAV THE PHANTOM -=|xYThe|=-

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #2993 by Frank
First of all, I appreciate your interest in all this. Its always good to be curious and inquisitive by nature. Alright, let me shed some light on the mysterious MB and its tag xythe. When I was your age, presumably, and fascinated with guns, kung-fu, Rambo and monsters, I used to host a 1.6 server from my own PC (Pentium 3 core with a 256 MB RAM) and when it was time to decide on a host name/server name, I wanted it to sound, daring, mean and masculine. Well all I could come up with was "Monster's Balls". As for the xYThe tag, since my school days, I've always considered it to be a mythical monster. I could be wrong but then I wasn't bothered about getting marks for it. Now you're probably wondering why we switched to czero. Well, as far as I remember, it was a crappy server and an occasional player that connected from India, always complained of lags. But then what do you expect when the server itself is being hosted on a 52 kbps line and up for only a couple of hours everyday. So I was the only one playing on that server (much like HKM and Xtremist play on the 1.6 server all by themselves these days), and I needed bots . There were no unofficial bots on 1.6 then but czero has bots by default so I quickly switched the server to it. And I started liking it because of its smoother graphics as compared to 1.6. Later on, the very popular pc game - IGI came along and I stopped playing Condition Zero as well as hosting the server. Well, thats about it, taking about roots.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Frank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Style, hkm_93, BOT_KILL, DOOM, XTREMIST, Bhargav, rITz_^

More
6 years 5 months ago #3005 by Ace_Evilsin
And here,the whole time, I was thinking Frank must've been dead drunk & decided to go on a killing spree on some server using a random/anonymous name, & it was then that he chose the name(or shall I say, the name chose itself). haha :P :P

On a serious note, I had no idea the actual story behind those two names would be so deep. :rofl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkm_93

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds