Transferring the mantle

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #2998 by Frank
As with everything else, the old retires and transfers the mantle on to his successors. I've always considered myself as retired but I usually had to step in when the community boat stops sailing. This time around I have decided to transfer my role to Himanshu Mishra aka Hkm_93. Which means I will continue to follow the forum and provide support to the community but you will have a better chance of reaching Hkm in times of need. As a popular figure among the community and a computer engineer, he is smart enough to solve any technical issue and humble enough to provide a listening ear for the slightest problem faced by any member. He along with the support of the admins and members alike have every right to make decisions for the community. Good luck!
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Frank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Style, Ace_Evilsin, hkm_93, Catalyst, BOT_KILL, DOOM, XTREMIST, Bhargav, GHOST', rITz_^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3004 by Ace_Evilsin
Indeed a good decision, as Himanshu is the most active & friendly one among us. Looking forward to him taking our community to the top once again. The rest of us will also try as much as possible to help him further the cause. :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkm_93, BOT_KILL

More
6 years 3 months ago #3008 by hkm_93
I don't know what to say, I'd just like to thank Frank for providing me with this opportunity to try out something new. I'll try to make the most of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOT_KILL, Bhargav

More
6 years 3 months ago #3020 by Catalyst
Great move Frank ! Himanshu is definitely deserving for this opportunity, for the way he handles the players and the community is just commendable and much appreciated.

Congratulations Himanshu. :cheer:

Community ka naam roshan karo.

Captain Doge Sparrow wishes you all the best :P

More
6 years 3 months ago #3021 by Parth
I am glad that Hkm is there for us. Would definitely there to help him anytime. Would suggest that lets start the whole process again and appoint new admins and moderators for the website. Will ask every member of MB to please provide their suggestion to make MB stronger and grow it as a community.
Frank or Hkm sir can you please add out tag -=|xYThe|=- to bots please. And please consider me for the admin on the server.

Suggestion from every one is welcomed

Your Faithful
Parth aka Learning -=|xYThe|=-

More
6 years 2 months ago #3046 by BOT_KILL
Good to see the bonding of trust again. Congrats to hkm, to be more precise you nailed it brother ;) Happy to see our community back again. Me too will be active over here and server for the time being and would love to contribute to our community.
This is where we MB'ians stand out in the crowd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkm_93

More
6 years 2 months ago #3063 by SiLvEr.::$uRfEr::.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkm_93

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds