New Server on CS 1.6

More
6 years 6 months ago #2967 by Frank
Well, as valve already has its own servers in CS-Go, we might as well return to where it all started and start a 1.6 server. Will be hosted by hlxce.in, which is one of my pet voluntary projects. Anyway, the IP will be announced soon right here after everything has been set up. I'd be delighted to have our former admins reply and show some interest in our latest venture :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Style, hkm_93, DOOM, XTREMIST, Bhargav, Neeraj

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2968 by Bhargav
Hello frank Sir!
Good To See The community again :D
A server in cs 1.6 is a really good idea although the chances of its success amidst the numerrous numbers of cs 1.6 svs and ultra reputed clans might lead to failure(just a view :D no offense)however i do support it.
Lets Hope for the best and it would be my pleasure to assist in ressurecting MB back to Life
Thanks!

Regards
BHARGAV THE PHANTOM -=|xYThe|=-

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank

More
6 years 6 months ago #2969 by Frank
Well said Bhargav and its nice to see ya again. With so many dedicated members, I have no doubt that our sv will do just fine :) Common everyone get on board! Lets ride the boat again! haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkm_93

More
6 years 6 months ago #2970 by Frank
Alright now that server ip has been provided within the forum announcement, I have added a couple of admins who have contacted me recently. We are gonna need more admins not only to keep out the cheaters ( they're rampant in 1.6) but also to manage the server and moderate the forums. Like I said before, I especially expect some seniors to come forward and share the responsibilities just like old times. Go go go!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkm_93, XTREMIST

More
6 years 6 months ago #2971 by Parth
Wow Frank nice to see you back at this

Lately i did not have any hope of restarting MB. Great surprise

I am always available for MB
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkm_93, XTREMIST

More
6 years 6 months ago #2972 by hkm_93
Looks like I'll have to give up GO to spend some time with u guys on Seelan's CZ n our own dearest 1.6 servers. I'm in as always, but conditions apply. Won't be available like I used to in earlier days, then I was a college passout looking for job staying online all day long, but now the daytimes are booked, will only be available at night and weekends n holidays ofc.

Let's see how this goes, best of luck to everybody.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XTREMIST

More
6 years 6 months ago #2973 by hkm_93
I couldn't find the edit option anywhere. Will be available at forums most of the time B)

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #2974 by Tipo
Shitposting me :D :rofl:

When I am moderating forum no one can spam :P :P

Your Thankful
Parth Parikh
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Parth.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds